· exploring new sustainable opportunities.
· making the brand and product feeling attractive and relevant.
· getting the whole concept to keep the communication together.
· increasing the number of happy and health-conscious customers.
· getting a sharp position in the market.
· leading your FMCG-project from strategy and concept development to implementation.
· making your brand attractive and managing it over time.
· brand audit, evaluation.
· customer insights, segmentation.
· strategies, values and concepts.
· a visual identity that probably contain solutions for logo, colors, fonts and design elements.
· design of identity carriers such as packaging and digital platforms.
With solid experience from the entire design process, I see the potential in the process. Using creative tools and methods that change, simplify, improve and deliver. Am artistic and curious. Loving to find strategic solutions together with other experts and leaders in interdisciplinary teams. Doing it best in creative and joyful environments. Since I am very structured and solution-oriented, I like to set smart goals.
I’m based in Stockholm, Sweden, working international.
When working for Gabor Palotai Design, Sandberg Trygg and Beithan Hessler I was involved in the creation of websites, books, advertisements and annual reports for clients such as publishing company Arvinius Förlag, Gontard & Metallbank, Bona Kemi, Malmö Stad, Akzo Nobel and Awapatent.
With a love for sustainable and healthy food, interest in different foods and trends I started to work with Renée Voltaire and laid out her cookbook in 2010. Then I was offered employment at her company. Starting my employment at Renée Voltaire AB in 2010 was also the beginning of working with FMCG, sustainability and food & beverage. Passionate about my job I continued working with sustainable FMCG and retail now at Naty AB from 2015 until July 2019.